|The best of Pan-Chan-Fans!|
Traffic JamTraffic JamTraffic Jam by FunnyGirl1818
Disclaimer: DBZ belongs to Akira Toriyama
"Why don't we just fly?"
"What? Of course not. I don't want people staring, you know that Trunks."
"Yeah, but mom we've been waiting for hours. It'll be quicker that way if-"
"No." Bulma answered and Trunks sunk down in his seat. In a small cramped up mini van sat Bulma, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Pan, and Bulla. Bulma decided to take the group of teens to get some new clothes from the mall and dragged Vegeta along with her. Since Bulma suggested take the car because of all the bags they have, she never expected a traffic jam like this.
Every car was bumper to bumper with another and every once in awhile they would move up but not very fast or far. Vegeta narrowed his eyes from the driver's seat. "Let's just fly! I can't take this any longer!" Goten nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I gotta say I agree with Vegeta. We can get home faster." Bulma shook her head. "Nope. I do want to get home too, but what if the people in front and back of us s
Saiyajin PowerSaiyajin Power!Saiyajin Power by Kyotaro-Oro
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball, DBZ or DBGT.
Pan held back her tongue and grit her teeth as she lay silently on the ground. Her body was beaten and bruised, whilst her clothes were worn and slightly torn at areas. Her gloves had burst open, leaving her palms flat against the muddy earth. She fought to keep back the tears as her fingers curled and clenched into fists. She had been defeated when the Z-Fighters had needed her most. When the Earth needed her most. When the Universe needed her most. Her body wanted to scream out loud, but instead all she could do was try to hold back the tears.
Looking over to her partner, Bra, she could tell she felt the same. The same bitterness, anger, disappointment and despair she felt as she lay on her side, clutching a large wound in her torso. Her own clothing had been ripped apart by the attack they had tried to fend off with all their might, only to succumb. Their powers were great, but their enemies were even greater. They
Pan's B-DayIts the day most mothers look forward to half their lives when they havePan's B-Day by FunnyGirl1818
children. It was the day Pan turned four. Videl and Chichi were the most
excited ones out of the entire Son family. They decided to throw a small
party and invite very close friends of the family. Who wouldn't have a
party without the Briefs invited? Everyone was excited, except Vegeta.
Bulma grabbed Vegeta's arm and pulled him out of the airplane they brought
there. Following behind them was Trunks and Bulla with a present in each
hand. "Let go of me! Why are we here? If I DON'T like Kakarot what makes
you think I'll like Kakarot's kid's kid?"
"Oh Vegeta, shut up! It's a little birthday party!"
"I don't understand WHY you drag me to these stupid things?!"
"Vegeta we are only gonna be here for two hours, you can survive that long!"
"No I won't! I haven't seen Gohan's brat since she was born! For all I know
she could have Kakarot's stupid hairstyle!"
"Just shut up!"
Bulma walked up to the house and knocked on
|G'day deviants and welcome to Pan-Chan-Fans! This club is for Son Pan from Dragonball GT 'cause she needs some fan love too!|
If you love or even just like Pan a little bit, please feel free to join as one of our members! Or if you don't want to join, have a browse of our artworks! This club is strictly for Panny-channy so we're bound to have something you'll like around here!
1. It's polite to submit artworks to the correct folders. If you are unsure of which folder your artwork belongs in, submit it to the 'Other' folder, leave a message and the staff will sort it for you.
2. OC's are welcome provided that Pan is in some way included in the image.
3. Submitting another person's artwork to the group is allowed. Please also refer to rule No. 1 below.
4. If you have any complaints or concerns about any of the artworks displayed in this group, please either note the Founder or report the artwork to deviantART.
5. You do not have to submit any artworks into the group in order to be a member. The only requirement here is that you like Pan!
(Applicable for editing)
1. All artworks submitted to this group MUST include Son Pan from Dragonball Z/GT. Artworks that do not include Pan will not be accepted into the group. No exceptions will be made.
2. No bullying other members. This includes spam, degradation of another’s artwork and general rudeness. If anyone is caught doing such they will face immediate expulsion from the group.
3. Plagiarism is a serious offence and will be dealt with harshly. Stolen artworks will be reported and deleted from group folders following with the thief being kicked out. Art theft will not be tolerated so do the right thing. Screenshots will automatically be expulsed from the group with the exception of stamps and avatar’s provided that disclaimers are included in the artist comments.
4. Bases of Pan are allowed. Edited bases made to look like Pan are not. Refrain from submitting them to group folders as pending submissions of edited bases will be denied. Any member who constantly tries to keep submitting edited bases to group folders after a warning has been given will face expulsion from the group.