|The best of Pan-Chan-Fans!|
Dragon Ball GT: Of Flight and Love.Chapter 1.Dragon Ball GT: Of Flight and Love. by thebigcrunchone9
It has been 4 weeks since Omega Shenron was defeated and Earth and even the Universe itself was saved from the threat of Omega Shenron and the evil Shadow Dragons.
However Goku was gone as he went away with Shenron and has disappeared with the dragon and the Dragon Balls. Everyone of his family and his closest friends have noticed his absence and have missed him greatly.
However everyone was all doing their best to live on with their lives. Infact Pan was actually waiting for her friend Colm to come by. He was a boy she met at a fishing village she and Goku saved from the Shadow Dragon Oceanus Shenron.
At the end of the ordeal Colm had asked Pan if she could teach him to fly one day. Pan smiled and said that she could and that he can see her at Mt. Paozu.
Recently last week Pan had received a letter from Colm. It said "Dear Pan, My dad's bringing me by where Mt. Paozu is next week it's at a super market where he'll be selling some fish the place will be by the mountains can
Traffic JamTraffic JamTraffic Jam by FunnyGirl1818
Disclaimer: DBZ belongs to Akira Toriyama
"Why don't we just fly?"
"What? Of course not. I don't want people staring, you know that Trunks."
"Yeah, but mom we've been waiting for hours. It'll be quicker that way if-"
"No." Bulma answered and Trunks sunk down in his seat. In a small cramped up mini van sat Bulma, Vegeta, Trunks, Goten, Pan, and Bulla. Bulma decided to take the group of teens to get some new clothes from the mall and dragged Vegeta along with her. Since Bulma suggested take the car because of all the bags they have, she never expected a traffic jam like this.
Every car was bumper to bumper with another and every once in awhile they would move up but not very fast or far. Vegeta narrowed his eyes from the driver's seat. "Let's just fly! I can't take this any longer!" Goten nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I gotta say I agree with Vegeta. We can get home faster." Bulma shook her head. "Nope. I do want to get home too, but what if the people in front and back of us s
Saiyajin PowerSaiyajin Power!Saiyajin Power by Kyotaro-Oro
Disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball, DBZ or DBGT.
Pan held back her tongue and grit her teeth as she lay silently on the ground. Her body was beaten and bruised, whilst her clothes were worn and slightly torn at areas. Her gloves had burst open, leaving her palms flat against the muddy earth. She fought to keep back the tears as her fingers curled and clenched into fists. She had been defeated when the Z-Fighters had needed her most. When the Earth needed her most. When the Universe needed her most. Her body wanted to scream out loud, but instead all she could do was try to hold back the tears.
Looking over to her partner, Bra, she could tell she felt the same. The same bitterness, anger, disappointment and despair she felt as she lay on her side, clutching a large wound in her torso. Her own clothing had been ripped apart by the attack they had tried to fend off with all their might, only to succumb. Their powers were great, but their enemies were even greater. They
|G'day deviants and welcome to Pan-Chan-Fans! This club is for Son Pan from Dragonball GT 'cause she needs some fan love too!|
If you love or even just like Pan a little bit, please feel free to join as one of our members! Or if you don't want to join, have a browse of our artworks! This club is strictly for Panny-channy so we're bound to have something you'll like around here!
1. It's polite to submit artworks to the correct folders. If you are unsure of which folder your artwork belongs in, submit it to the 'Other' folder, leave a message and the staff will sort it for you.
2. OC's are welcome provided that Pan is in some way included in the image.
3. Submitting another person's artwork to the group is allowed. Please also refer to rule No. 1 below.
4. If you have any complaints or concerns about any of the artworks displayed in this group, please either note the Founder or report the artwork to deviantART.
5. You do not have to submit any artworks into the group in order to be a member. The only requirement here is that you like Pan!
(Applicable for editing)
1. All artworks submitted to this group MUST include Son Pan from Dragonball Z/GT. Artworks that do not include Pan will not be accepted into the group. No exceptions will be made.
2. No bullying other members. This includes spam, degradation of another’s artwork and general rudeness. If anyone is caught doing such they will face immediate expulsion from the group.
3. Plagiarism is a serious offence and will be dealt with harshly. Stolen artworks will be reported and deleted from group folders following with the thief being kicked out. Art theft will not be tolerated so do the right thing. Screenshots will automatically be expulsed from the group with the exception of stamps and avatar’s provided that disclaimers are included in the artist comments.
4. Bases of Pan are allowed. Edited bases made to look like Pan are not. Refrain from submitting them to group folders as pending submissions of edited bases will be denied. Any member who constantly tries to keep submitting edited bases to group folders after a warning has been given will face expulsion from the group.